Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – E-Commerce / Subscriptions
Ring is currently seeking a highly motivated eCommerce Analyst to join the Ring Web and eCommerce team in our Santa Monica, CA office. This individual will be responsible for developing analytics and testing standards as well as delivering the data insights from various systems. This is a roll-up your sleeves and dig into the data position that requires both an excellent knowledge of Web and eCommerce data points and the ability to look inside and outside the box.
- Responsible for developing the Web & eCommerce analytics center.
- Create reports and dashboards by pulling and aggregating data to deliver a steady stream of reporting and analytics that support store objectives.
- Provide ad-hoc analytics reports that measure different Web & eCommerce activities.
- Generate online sales reports and analyze against the forecast
- Own the eCommerce forecast and VDP in collaboration with finance and logistics
- Analyze trends in customer purchases and interactions
- Evaluate changes in the market
- Work with digital marketing to create a holistic view from demand generation to checkout.
- Be an active contributor to web and store planning and competitive analysis to drive improvements.
- Delivering unique actionable insights and recommendations for change and optimization.
- Build governance and communication plans around the implementation and communication of analytics projects.
- 3 + years of experience with analytics and a proven track record in driving tangible results and actionable insight.
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience reporting into an eCommerce/web department
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Math, Economics or related quantitative discipline. Advanced quantitative degree a bonus.
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and associated tools. (GA, Heap, Adobe, SQL, Excel, Tableau)
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with the ability to manipulate data in excel and analyze patterns and problem-solving.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and great at getting things done with available time and data.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, high energy, and an eagerness to learn.
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.