Social Care Advocate
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Marketing – Marketing
Driven, Type A individuals who are ready to start your career with a world-changing company—we’re looking for you!
At Ring, our mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods, and we treat our customers like our neighbors. As a Social Care Advocate, you’ll be enjoying one of the most exciting jobs at Ring—interacting directly with our customers on public platforms and shaping the voice of our brand on social media. We have a small but dedicated team of social care advocates who are smart, digitally savvy, and team-oriented, and we’re looking for more customer care experts to join our family. Communicating through digital channels should come naturally to you, and you’re willing to move mountains to make a customer’s day.
Your primary day-to-day tasks involve managing and responding to communications received on our various social media channels, whether it’s a happy customer who’s just caught a thief on their Ring device, or a frustrated customer who’s looking for a little help. As the face of the company, you’ll be expected to uphold Ring’s world-class service standard. In this role, your communications with our customers can be seen by tens of thousands of users, so emphasis is placed on written ability. If you enjoy a challenging environment where you'll play a crucial role in maintaining the brand image and reputation of Ring, let’s talk!
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage and respond to incoming social media messages
- Proactively engage and interact with our customers using a conversational, friendly tone
- Resolve issues for our customers on customer support platforms like Lithium and Kustomer
- Collaborate with teammates across departments to provide a world-class experience for our customers
- Work with influencers and provide them with a white glove experience
- Take on escalations from Social Media
Do You Have What It Takes:
- High technical aptitude or interest in consumer electronics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Outstanding grammatical and punctuation skills
- Ability to quickly and professionally engage with customers to understand their concerns and deliver a solution that surpasses all expectations
- Possess critical thinking skills, creative problem solving, drive customer success and multitasking skills
- Emotional resilience – nothing can get you down
- De-escalation problem solver who is able to think outside the boxHighly detailed reader who can quickly identify gaps with neighbors
- Thick skinned mentality with a dash of assertiveness
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com . With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.