Supply Chain Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Operations – Operations / Logistics
Ring Supply Chain Team is looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills and a proven record of accomplishments while working with business systems, supply chain, logistics, transportation, or data management. The ideal candidate should be a high-energy self-starter with an eye for detail, and strong skills in data management tools.
- Data gathering from systems, vendor portals, vendor invoices and daily production reports
- Create dashboards, metrics, and KPI’s to assist in management decision making
- Support all functions of the supply chain (Planning, Procurement, Transportation, Sales Operations, Distribution, Reverse Logistics) in improving productivity and efficiency, while reducing costs, by providing data analysis, budgeting, and reporting
- Provide deep analytics to identify root cause and evolve solutions to complex problems
- Contribute towards the quarterly strategic planning process.
- Contribute to S&OP process
- Present data and reports to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business management, engineering, or mathematics
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Planning, S&OP, Forecasting, or related environment
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Excel, including vlookup and pivot tables
- 3+ years’ experience creating dashboards
- Experience using Looker, Tableau, Access, or similar is a benefit
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on style and ready to dive deep into the business, in a lean organization
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, coupled with ability present to next level management
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner
- Analytical and quantitative skills, experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.