Santa Monica, CA
Creative & Design – Creative / Design
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space.
The Key by Amazon group is currently seeking an exceptional graphic designer to join our team in Santa Monica or Seattle. In this role, you will be responsible for working on customer focused campaigns and digital experiences. You will develop creative concepts and use design to connect with our customers.
As a storyteller on the team, you will advocate for design excellence and help create impactful work that delivers business goals. This is a hands-on role responsible for both conceptual and executional work. The ideal candidate is a digital native that is fueled by big ideas, driven by measurable results.
- Work with the Key by Amazon’s marketing team to drive and execute creative work to support our business needs
- Collaborate with Associate Creative Director, Copywriters, Brand Strategists, Project Managers and relevant stakeholders to ensure all assets are developed and executed to appropriately and effectively represent the program, as well as meet our brand strategy
- Assignments range from landing page design, emails, trade shows, social posts, to event-based marketing content
- Create user-centered designs by considering analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Communicate effectively, articulate ideas clearly to the larger group of peers
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to developing initial concepts
- Exceptional design skills, including layout, typography, and design patterns
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio of your work demonstrating finished projects
- Web-based portfolio exhibiting digital, social, and print work
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc)
- Experience leveraging KPIs, data, metrics and applying learnings in real time
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling
- A positive, entrepreneurial spirit, skilled at multi-tasking, delivering under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.