Senior Manager, Program Management – Ring Operational Performance and Excellence
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
Ring is currently seeking a seasoned executive leader to join our team as the Senior Manager, Program Management for Ring’s Operational Performance and Excellence (OPEX) Team. This individual will report to the Ring COO and be responsible for leading the Ring OPEX team and programs. The OPEX team mission is to ensure efficient and scalable operations for all Ring products and services, while ensuring a seamless end to end customer experience our neighbors. OPEX partners with Community Support (CS), Product Management, Marketing, Legal and other ring stakeholders to amplify the “Voice of our Neighbors” found in product reviews, CS contacts, operational results, social commentary, and escalations. The team also supports the launch of new products, features, and applications. Finally, the team identifies key opportunities for operational efficiency and cost out programs to drive savings and quality improvements across CS, Supply Chain, and Product.
This role is critical Ring’s ability to build on our momentum and growth globally as we continue to expand our home security product suite in support of our mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. The successful candidate for this position will possess deep knowledge and expertise in large scale business and technical operations, have strong experience designing and implementing effective mechanisms, and is expected to develop a broad understanding of business and operations across the Ring’s community support, product development, engineering, supply chain, and marketing operations. The ideal candidate sees around corners, is biased for action in ensuring the team is set up for success in achieving our goals, and earns trust through broad stakeholder influence. This role will play an important role through the business planning process and will get exposure to senior leadership at Ring and Amazon as we deliver results in operational efficiency and increasing profitability across the company.
- Proven, successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations and influencing leaders without direct ownership
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree (accredited)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience making data driven decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Graduate degree preferred
- Experience working with and ideally leading multi-location and global teams
- 10+ years’ experience supporting and engaging with Sr. Executives
- 7+ years supervising program, technical or business team members
- 7+ years experience in senior operational management or C-level role
- Experience establishing goals and metrics to identify and measure opportunities and success at large scale across multiple business areas
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.