Santa Monica, CA
Facilities / Office
Ring is looking for a full-time Handyman/Grounds Keeper to oversee the various Santa Monica properties that constitute our headquarters. You will be responsible for all upkeep and repair duties including landscaping, identifying needs for repairs, and responding to maintenance requests.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives work orders and prioritize based off of importance.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs and deal with maintenance issues and tracking supplies and equipment
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing, or HVAC repairs
- Undertaking light installation such as building cabinets etc.
- Telecommunications/AV maintenance
- Assists with space planning and furniture allocation
- Proactively pursues the improvement of property and working environment
- Assist with additional duties as requested
- 2+ year of experience as a Handyman/Grounds Keeper
- Basic Understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems.
- Experience setting up a commercial property
- Champion for efficiency, as well as economic and environment resourcefulness
- Ability to be quick on your feet, and confident while working under pressure
- Willing to be ‘on call’ and respond to needs in a timely manner
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.