Senior Product Manager – Innovation
Santa Monica, CA
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
Ring is looking for a results-oriented and highly analytical product leader to join the organization. The Senior Product Manager working on Ring products and services will be directly responsible for defining and building the integration strategy to improve our existing products as well as develop new services that help reduce crime in neighborhoods. The product leader will identify products and services that deliver innovation in user experience and performance and help define and drive the vision and integrations with the emerging technologies product team, helping Ring stay on the forefront of innovation, design, and user experience trends.
- As a Senior Manager working on Ring products and services, you will be accountable for delivering world-class devices that will be used every day by people all over the world.
- You will be expected to perform complex data manipulation and analytics while working with business functions to identify and respond to complex technical and business problems.
- The right candidate will be comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness.
- This role is inherently cross-functional and will involve close collaboration with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams to bring new products and services to market, enhance our existing features and develop business opportunities for Ring.
- Partner with marketing and sales to extract engaging insights, and package those insights into relevant and engaging thought leadership content.
- A successful candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and can work independently under time constraints to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Technology
- 5+ years of experience with product management or technical leadership on consumer electronics products
- 5+ years of experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional and cross-company teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- MBA from a top-tier college
- Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions
- Attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to work independently to drive projects to completion
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environments
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.