Head of Product Marketing
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring is looking for an experienced business leader to head up our Global Product Marketing group unit that oversees the Go-To-Market strategy for our Hardware and Emerging Services verticals.
As Head of Product Marketing you will be the group leader, managing a group of product marketers as well as owning the strategy and global commercialization plans for our Hardware and Emerging services product lines. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, path to purchase, pricing, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means collaborating and influencing throughout a global and matrixed organization across Sales, PR, Finance, Logistics, Brand Marketing, Legal, Product Managers, Engineering and more.
- GTM strategy: Drive a vision on how we grow and manage our product portfolio and think holistically about ways to increase growth, decrease costs, and innovative ways to grow the business, including anything from pricing adjustments to device promotions across the product line to take the business to the next level.
- Stay current with evolving trends and technologies within the space. Maintain a pulse of the market and sort through the noise to figure out what is and is not resonating with consumers.
- Establish and Develop the Team: manage and coach a talented group of product marketers and launch managers to be business leaders through your thought leadership and expertise.
- Establish deep working relationships across the company to help invent progressive ways to improve how we go to market and how the business can further expand and support customer expectations for both the product and services.
- Applying your business acumen to an organization’s problems/challenges and developing solutions that reflect solid judgment. Including crafting executive level messages/narratives that paints a compelling story, which depict the business case, risk and trade-offs.
- Work with senior executives, peers and partners and quickly building their trust, so they see you and your team focused on obtaining mutual success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in consumer goods (5+ years).
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of at 5+ associates.
- MBA preferred.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Experience delivering large-scale projects and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience in go-to-market campaigns.
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners and provide guidance on how to shape the roadmap.
- Ability to be accountable and think like an owner, demonstrating high attention to detail and quantitative skills in a competitive environment.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.