Santa Monica, CA
HR / Recruiting
The Ring recruiting team is seeking a talented Technical Sourcer to join our rapidly growing global recruiting organization. You will be supporting Ring recruiting teams in the Internet of Things (IoT) space to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with Recruiters.
You will be responsible for sourcing candidates for positions across several departments and locations. We are looking for someone who describes themselves as passionate, tenacious, confident, self-driven, creative and fast. You will work closely with our existing recruiting team to continue to evolve and refine our recruiting practices.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews with candidates, and demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
- Build and maintain an ongoing candidate pipeline to support hiring goals
- Ability to apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hackathons.
- 3+ years of technical sourcing / recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive research
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment as well as working in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Ability thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.