Creative Director, Production
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Creative / Design
Ring is looking for a talented Creative Director for its Production Team, to help drive Ring’s brand storytelling within all forms of audiovisual content, across media and retail channels. You’re a creative visionary with an Art Direction background, who has created and inspired stunning creative work for both large and upstart brands. Above all, you are a master at telling strong brand and product stories on every size of screen.
In this role, you’ll join and harness the talents of an existing internal production team ready to go to the next level. You are a bar raiser who has done it all in the advertising landscape, you know how to attract attention with your creative, and are great at building aspirational brand stories without cheap tricks and gimmickry.
As a leader within the Production Team, you understand the US and global product marketing landscape, and you have an ability to move your audience with your content. You are a prolific creator, can execute at an exceptional level, with exceptional attention to detail, and help inspire the Production team to do the same.
- Creative Direction of produced content: TV, video, radio, testimonial videos, podcasts, etc.
- Concepting or adapting creative narratives that underscore and grow the Ring brand
- Art Direction of video and TV productions, motion graphics, end titles, deal cards, lower thirds, etc.
- Leading and executing multiple simultaneous productions
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding creative timelines, budgets and project plans
- Managing and overseeing creative vendor relationships
- Implementing and advancing creative strategy
- Mentorship of creative and production staff
- 8+ years of creative experience working at agencies or for large global brands
- 5+ years of experience in a Creative Leadership Role, CD/ACD
- Online portfolio reflecting Art Direction expertise in TV, video, and radio
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, film, communications, or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of the production pipeline and post-production processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative problem solver accustomed to working on own initiative
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc.)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills - both within the department and to stakeholders
- Well-timed tenacity and conviction
- Strong desire to mentor both in and out of the creative department
- Ability to work well as both a team player and leader
- A positive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer-focused thinking
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.