Partner Success Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
Ring is looking to hire a Partner Success Manager to join the Neighbors team. Neighbors is focused on public safety initiatives that help work towards our mission of making neighborhoods safer. The Partner Success team is the center of support for our public safety programs. Our team prides itself on providing amazing support and is comprised of passionate, empathetic, and creative thinkers who drive to delight our users each day.
In working with public safety agencies, you’ll be both an educator and a problem solver. User questions vary from simple to challenging. The ideal candidate will be resourceful and collaborative while seeking timely solutions to a range of real-life situations.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a mission-driven team. This is not a position to hide in the background. We’re looking for self-starters that want to take ownership of public safety programs, delight our users, and focus on new and creative ways to demonstrate our value.
- Be the face of our team with public safety programs.
- Address user questions over email, phone, or in-person when appropriate.
- Provide actionable feedback around Account Management process and overall strategy.
- Review and uncover new opportunities to further existing programs.
- Travel may be required about 20% of the time, as needed by specific accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years in Account Management, Client Service, or Customer Success.
- Experience managing multiple relationships and/or accounts simultaneously.
- Relationship management within technology, start-ups, or SaaS Platforms.
- Incredible writing skills and an equally impressive verbal communicator.
- Perfectly organized, detailed oriented and truly caring.
- You’re a proactive problem solver and thrive in fast-moving environments.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.