Sales Manager - Germany
Sales / Biz Dev
*** Please use the following link to apply: https://jobfinder.amazon.com/job/738681
Ring is seeking a Country Sales Manager Germany to lead and drive Ring’s rapid growth in Germany/ DACH, reporting to the Managing Director of Europe. Ring has successfully entered this market segment over the past year with a solid base distribution and is ready to scale up. You will own the country sales and channel development strategy, lead and build the sales and sales support team using both internal and external resources and develop our leading accounts while making Ring the clear category leader for smart home security. This role covers all online and offline sales channels excluding our own properties on Ring.com and Amazon. The ideal candidate must think and act like a true entrepreneur, possessing strong strategic and relational skills, thinking big with a bias for action – making Ring’s mission to make German neighborhoods safer come true at scale.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Own and execute the growth plan for markets in Germany/ DACH
- Develop and realize sales and channel strategy both online and offline across all key B2C and B2B channels
- Account management for key accounts; owning the relationship as well as structuring and leading the sales and (external) merchandising / field team. This includes account planning, forecasting, sales, activity calendars, merchandising, and product lifecycle management
- Ensure channel marketing drives Ring to spearhead the smart home security category with local retail. In-store experiences that educate and delight our customers, displays, promotions, training, and retailer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and allocate resources from Ring and Ring’s partners to drive market growth
- Function as Ring’s local spokesperson, collaborating with local partnerships and programs to build community and grassroots support, ultimately stimulating market development
- Champion and develop alternate channels such as insurance companies, builders, professional install, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between local consumers and the product team, analyzing and understanding local needs to with a customer obsession for Germany / DACH
- Coordinate local channel development activities, consumer events, and training
- Several years of relevant experience, including building and leading a sales team and account management for consumer devices in Germany
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in a quick moving business, with an instinct for business-generating activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven relationship builder
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required /MBA preferred
- Must have a willingness to travel 2-3 weeks per month
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be adaptable while working on a lean team in a startup environment, embodies a ‘ROLL UP THE SLEEVES’ work ethic
- Fluent in German and English required
- MBA preferred
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.