Digital Marketing Manager, SEO
Santa Monica, CA
Are you customer obsessed, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about eCommerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative eCommerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role?
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space. Become part of a rapidly growing company, backed by the giant of eCommerce, Amazon.
Ring is currently seeking a savvy SEO manager to join the team in Santa Monica. The candidate will manage and grow organic search channels, create and implement strategic plans, and support content creation and management.
This role requires deep search engine optimization knowledge and minimum 5 years technical SEO experience. The candidate will drive the team’s organic search strategy and execution, including SEO, social media and content management, including video.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals: audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, and more. The individual should be passionate about search technology and digital marketing, and ideally is an effective storyteller, content creator, growth hacker and unconventional marketing specialist.
- Create a robust SEO strategy for Ring sites, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth
- Work closely with search teammates to implement effective keywords and targets to drive the most valuable traffic
- Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- Develop content initiatives and work together with content/video teams to implement initiatives to maximize relevant organic growth
- Write and improve effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Write and test powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Develop and implement link and traffic building strategies
- Pursue partnerships with new/untapped digital platforms, working with the rest of the marketing team to develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns and online tools
- Keep updated on both white hat and grey hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results
- Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution
- Manage budgets, develop digital marketing playbooks, and present key findings and best practices to team members and executive leadership across Ring and Amazon
- Strive to surpass (10X) goals with a sense of persistent urgency and excitement
- Learn and be curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Economics or Marketing, or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of firsthand search engine optimization experience, increasing traffic and revenue
- 5+ years of experience utilizing Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, along with digital marketing tools
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Passion for learning and growing SEO and digital marketing skills
- Constant self-learner with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong attention to detail, an outgoing, team-first personality, and the ability to think on your feet
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
- You have driven traffic to your own built sites and/or have delved into data science (visualization, R, SAS, etc..)
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age