Community Safety Moderator
Santa Monica, CA
The Community Safety Moderator will work on an exciting new opportunity within Ring to ensure that content policies are upheld to reflect crime & safety guidelines for Neighbors app. This position is best suited for a candidate with experience and passion for community management, quality assurance, and a keen eye for recognizing content trends. The Community Safety Moderator must have great time management skills, the ability to work independently, and a strong work ethic. This team member will report directly to our Manager of Policy & Safety.
- Quality assurance of moderated comments in the Neighbors app
- Provide analytical reviews and scores of moderated comments
- Recognize trends to provide feedback and suggestions on community policy
- Surface compelling customer engagement to various teams
- Are self-starters and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Are analytically-minded and detail oriented
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, proactive attitude
- Are able to function in a fast moving environment
- Enjoy working and contributing as part of a team
- Have a sense of humor
- Good to have but not required: enjoy working with excel/google sheets
- 2+ years of experience with community moderation, customer support, quality assurance, and/or content curation
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.