HR Business Partner
HR / Recruiting
Ring is looking for a HR Business Partner to work closely with several business leaders and their teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This position will partner closely with the HR team and other resources to drive key projects in areas such as scaling and growing our senior leaders, diversity, and leadership development.
As HRBP, you will be a leader for change and assist in taking the leaders to the next level.
- Establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, talent management, succession planning and skills assessment
- Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitor effectiveness through the tracking of key metrics
- Use coaching techniques to develop manager capability
- Support and lead initiatives including training and change management
- Lead projects across the organization with high visibility and impactExcellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resources
- Project management and execution skills
- Coaching and consulting skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems and drive scalable solutions
- Evidence of stretch assignments that reflect superior performance in previous roles
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a highly complex and dynamic business setting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with senior leaders and influence through strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to dive deep, attention to detail and follow-through
- Bias for action and the ability to drive outcomes via a matrixed team
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation