Firmware Engineer, Sensor Integration
Santa Monica, CA
Engineering / Hardware
As a firmware engineer at Ring focused on sensor integration, you will bring industry-leading technologies into Ring’s products. You will take concepts from the mock-up and prototype stage to mass-production-ready.
- Write robust device drivers for sensor peripherals
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design and review for chip-level integration
- 3+ years of engineering experience, relating to integration of hardware peripherals in embedded system designs
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- Experience analyzing signal integrity on PCBs
- Experience writing SPI/I2C drivers
- 5+ years of engineering experience, relating to integration of hardware peripherals in embedded system designs
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or another relevant field.
- Experience with Multiphysics simulations
- Multithreaded C/C++ development in both Linux and RTOS environments
- Experience using Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, soldering stations, etc
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age