Creative / Design
Ring is looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for designing the user interface and experience for the Ring Alarm product and services. We’re a user-centric, fast-paced and collaborative team that collaborates with other design, product and engineering teams.
- Initiate product design with business and product strategy, collaborating with product and engineering team members.
- Tackle projects head on with a vertically integrated product team.
- Work closely with other team members on the design team to make sure you are following the Design System, leveraging our Interaction Guidelines, and properly user testing features you design.
- 4+ years of experience as Product Designer in mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience with Sketch, from defining the basic style guide to comprehensive symbol library usage and development.
- Experience with Zeplin, InVision, JIRA and Confluence to work with product and QA teams.
- Experience with multidisciplinary design disciplines across iOS, Android, and Web.
- Experience with Abstract as a Sketch version control system with multiple designers.
- Experience prototyping your designs in flinto, framer, or after effects.
- Experience leading or participating in design critiques to run a constructive feedback process with multiple designers.
- Experience with PaintCode to hand off assets to iOS engineers in Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience with crafting optimized vector icons to hand off assets to Android and front-end engineers in SVGs.
- Experience using GitHub to collaborate with engineers to manage design assets.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation