Ring Retail – Assistant Store Manager
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
As a member of the Ring field leadership team, the Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and/or Key Holder in creating conditions for success in all aspects of their store’s business, including sourcing and training all Sales Associates; executing store strategy to deliver sales results, and creating a compelling customer centric experience for neighbors as they learn, shop and get support for their Ring devices.
The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager and Key Holder in sharing the vision for the store, communicating in a way that each employee is aware of their contribution to the store’s success. The Assistant Manager will supervise all employees and oversee sales, create a positive customer experience, merchandise handling when appropriate and all operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures.
- Business Results: Supports the inspiration of the team to achieve results and perform at a high level. Drives productivity of the team. Monitors labor to maximize productivity, optimize traffic and achieve sales goals. Contributes and supports the implementation of marketing and promotional strategies that deliver results.
- Customer Centric: Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers. Establishes effective relationships to build brand loyalty. Fosters a healthy and productive environment where employees can maximize their potential. Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset. Handling customer situations with a solution-based mindset.
- Ring Leader: Represents the brand and passionate about Ring, our customer and our product. Provides technical support and helps navigate troubleshooting questions and issues. Knowledgeable about the competition, partner integrations and an expert on every current Ring product to positively impact business. Understands the competitors and supports excellent tenant and community relationships. Upholds high quality store experiences for the internal and external customer.
- Accountable: Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed. Following all company policies and ensuring all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner. Holds team and self-accountable to all Ring Inc. standards of performance.
- 1+ years of experience working in a retail environment
- 1+ years of experience with general home networking using iOS and/or Android operating systems or experience working with Ring products
- Experience partnering with the leadership team on operational matters
- Experience handling customer situations
- Knowledgeable on current Ring products and similar products in the market
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Basic business acumen skills
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment. Self-starter, proactive, resourceful, flexible and effectively manage time and resources
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive and professional attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.