Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
As a program manager on the Ring Marketing team, you will be dedicated to overseeing the design and digital initiatives from concept and design through to development and implementation.
This person will help lead the creation of digital experiences that inspire, educate, and convert consumers while being comfortable working in a highly ambiguous, very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
This role demands the ability to work across various projects to meet the needs of our team and the Ring brand and to manage expectations, schedules, assets, resources, and project scope in an organized manner with quality and attention to detail.
You will bring your portfolio demonstrating best-in-class delivery, and helping lead multi-disciplinary teams to the desired result, which includes but is not limited to, high-profile site launches, and campaigns.
- Collaborate with senior team members to define the scope of project planning through delivery, launch, and optimization of marketing campaigns
- Rigorously manage scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level.
- Manage content updates and new releases partnering with cross-functional teams in the day-to-day publishing of image updates, merchandising assets, and campaign pages while working with business partners, including but not limited to: marketing, brand design, engineers, strategy, product, QA, and 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible for Ring global front end content execution, including but not limited to managing page build (Homepage, Campaign pages, PDPs, and pages alike) through UAT acceptance testing and launch process.
- Assist senior stakeholders in assessing all processes and look for areas of improvement in Ring digital design workflow.
- 4+ years of program management/ project management/ digital producing experience in an agency or working directly on the brand side
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in consumer technology or e-commerce
- Knowledge of A/B test and analytics using data to drive fact-based decision making
- Experience in assisting with design scope and capabilities with regard to UX design comps and component design for modularity, scalability, and maintainability
- Ability to evaluate design systems and component libraries and recommend improvements to functionality and the authoring experience.
- Experience and a deep understanding of managing web design, prototyping, user experience, motion graphics, content production, online campaigns, and can review and provide feedback throughout the production process.
- QA and user acceptance testing - Able to hop into QA and UAT to identify and try to recreate bugs to keep the momentum going on projects
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.