Senior Manager, Product Manager – Amazon Key
Santa Monica, CA
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
Ring is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to lead our Operations and Delivery Experience for Amazon Key.
As the Operations leader, you will be responsible for driving the operations strategy and execution of the Amazon Key Customer Experience, developing business and tech requirements, identifying and executing on identified opportunities for efficiency, continuously improving service across the three business lines (Home, Garage and Car), as well as establishing solid relationships at all levels of the Amazon organization (primarily with Operations and Tech teams).
You will also be responsible of managing the Business Intelligence team, enabling the entire organization to take more accurate data-driven decisions, defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization.
Internally, you will work closely with stakeholders across business and product development, marketing, engineering, BI, legal, finance and the executive team, with a mission to deliver exponential growth for Key across Home, Business, Car & App while ensuring the best possible Customer Experience.
- Business & Product: expertise in moving initiatives from concept to reality: guide vision for Delivery & Customer Experience & build the roadmap, create & validate P&L, gain internal buy-in within organization and own all decisions required to execute with speed and accuracy.
- Lead a team of Business Intelligence Engineers and Program Managers to support driving the execution and performance assessment of the team
- Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders whilst maintaining a plan for less urgent matters
- Dive deep into various operational work streams and not be afraid to learn about each stakeholders contribution, challenges
- Facilitate improvements in working relationships and reduce friction between Tech, Operations and Business leadership, to enhance the understanding of the ‘end to end’ customer journey – order to deliveryDevelop and introduced processes that ultimately enhance Customer Experience
- Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
- Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders, and schedule resources
- Be comfortable in ambiguity, and take different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leadingTake accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessaryInterface with all necessary functions within the company, including senior stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Operations, Business, or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 5+ years relevant experience in positions that require supply chain or operations analysis
- Strong team player and the ability to work in a diverse environment with people in various locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining
- Degree in Engineering, Operations or related technical field; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situation
- Experience in SQL, database, and business intelligence and statistical analysis role
- Demonstrated experience successfully launching new products and services.
- Startup mentality.
- Progressive outside of the box thinker.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.