Partner Success Manager
Sales / Biz Dev
Ring is looking to hire a Partner Success Manager to join our Neighborhoods team. The Neighborhoods department is revolutionizing public safety by utilizing innovative Ring technology. This person would act as the primary point of contact for partner accounts. Thinking outside of the box, you’ll be challenged to create new and unique solutions to implement at the account level, all with the hopes of reducing crime throughout these neighborhoods. In addition to driving public safety tactics and initiatives, the Account Manager will be responsible for opening up new opportunities in these key areas through existing contacts, cold calling, or a completely different approach that will evolve with each day. This is not a position that will allow you to hide in the background. Instead, we’re looking for rockstars that want the limelight and enjoy the pressure that comes with contributing to the company’s success in a meaningful way.
- Need to work with Senior level contacts from key accounts to drive public safety initiatives across entire neighborhoods, towns, and cities.
- Responsible for generating new leads by either cold calling, prospecting, and/or leveraging existing accounts or contacts.
- Provide actionable feedback and suggestions around sales and account management process and strategy.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Ring platform to not only train accounts, but also provide valuable insights that can drive product specs and influence strategic direction.
- Reviews and uncovers new business opportunities to further drive department goals.
- Train entry or junior level staff as needed.
- Perform other department and company related tasks or projects.
- Ability to travel by automobile and plane
- Ability to work at a desk with a computer for a long period of time.
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours if needed by an account or the company.
- Travel required 20-30% of the time, as needed by specific accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Should be able to present and discuss partnership opportunities with senior level representatives from key strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience creating and presenting to a client/account a WBR, MBR, and/or QBR.
- Recommend 5+ years in Account Management, Client Services, or Inside Sales.
- Experience in cold calling, prospecting, and growing accounts.
- 7+ years in Account Management, Client Services, or Inside Sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to present and discuss partnership opportunities with senior level representatives from key strategic accounts.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.