Product Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join the Go to Market (GTM) team to focus on building the strategy behind launch plans for products and services in the North American market. In this role you will lead the product marketing efforts, with principal responsibility for product positioning and messaging, sales enablement, planning, research, and thought leadership for Amazon Key.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization, including Business, Brand Marketing, Retail, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy, including planning the launch of new products, services, releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for Key that differentiates us in the market and resonates with neighbors
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, accelerated service adoption & differentiated GTM tactics
- 7+ years of progressive product marketing experience, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting new product, hardware & service offerings
- Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives
- Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
- Track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.