Sr. IT Project Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
Ring is seeking a highly driven and qualified candidate to help lead technical projects that are on the frontier of IT transformation!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a key customer-facing role in daily operations related to Professional Services and delivery of associated services. As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead the project lifecycle including but not limited to; coordinating resources, maintaining project data and documentation, creating and executing against robust project schedules, issues resolution, and change management.
This role will also be an active member of the IT-PMO office by contributing to the Project Management and Solution Delivery Framework, adhering to the principles establish within IT-PMO, and coaching new Project Managers on our guiding principles.
- Gather project requirements and maintain effective communication between both external and internal stakeholders, and technical subject matter experts through all phases of the project
- Oversee proper maintenance and storage of project documentation and deliverables
- Maintain project information using Confluence
- Schedule and conduct internal and customer facing project kick off meetings
- Maintain accurate schedules for assigned project resources
- Ensure vendor funding requirements are communicated and completed
- Manage sprints and forecast a 3-6 month roadmap
- Coordinate and conduct regular project status meetings; capturing and distributing meeting minutes to the project team, stakeholders, and customers
- Perform Risk Management; evaluating impact and planning response strategies
- Facilitate acceptance of project deliverables and administrative closure of the project
- Participate in monthly IT-PMO improvement meetings for continued development and growth of Ring Project Management processes
- 3+ years of experience in a Project/Program Manager role in a professional services or consulting environment
- 3+ years of experience managing networking and infrastructure projects using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience managing several projects of varying size and technology at one time
- Experience leading projects Project Coordinators
- Have practical knowledge of services delivery and IT consulting
- Experience leading scrum ceremonies and help evangelize agile throughout the IT Organization
- 3+ years of experience service delivery concepts, processes, and procedures as well as an ability to enhance and manage continuous process improvement
- Able to travel and work occasional evenings/weekends to meet project requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in similar field
- 5+ years of experience in professional services or consulting environment
- 3+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and completing tasks under varying time constraints
- Able to deliver projects while working through ambiguity.
- Go getter who’s passionate about solving problems and defining requirements
- SCRUM certified
- PMP certification or equivalent education
- ITIL certification
- Proficiency with Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Technical knowledge of AWS, Cisco networking, UC, or datacenter technologies
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.