Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer
Santa Monica, CA
Engineering – IT / Security
Ring is looking for a senior infrastructure security engineer to expand our blue team operations.
- Develop and implement consistent and automated patch management in concert with our systems teams.
- Develop and implement network and process controls for Kubernetes environments.
- Assist Incident Response Team with SIEM engineering tasks.
- Provide back-up on-call support to the Incident Response team.
- 5+ years of experience working as an infrastructure engineer or system administrator in the information security discipline.
- 1+ year of experience writing python code, as a core or ancillary duty.
- Know GNU/Linux in general, and Ubuntu in specific.
- Team player, works well with others, and understands the art of compromise.
- Thrives in a high speed, chaotic environment.
- Can deal with ambiguity and bring clarity to those situations.
- Familiarity with Splunk Enterprise Security
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.