Digital and Social Marketing Manager (Key by Amazon)
Santa Monica, CA
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space.
The Key by Amazon group is currently seeking a savvy digital and social media marketing manager to join our team in Santa Monica. You will manage and grow social channels, execute digital/social marketing plans, and support content creation. This role requires a detailed understanding of publishing tools, analytics tools and social marketing technology as well as all native platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond).You must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals; audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, maintenance, churn mitigation and more. Passionate about technology and understand that brands must engage their own audiences effectively before they can scale brand storytelling. You are a passionate storyteller, content creator, growth hacker and unconventional marketing manager.
- Design and continuously evolve a social media strategy that grows brand, engagement, reaches target audience, and drives business success.
- Create buzzworthy campaigns and moments and build communities for our customers and loyal fans.
- Manage social content calendar, curate customer stories and assist content production.
- Partner cross functionally with marketing, project management, and production teams to plan, communicate and adjust digital and social marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with performance marketing team to develop and manage paid social campaigns to drive new customer acquisition.
- Monitor and analyze performance of social content and campaigns to measure impact and invent new strategies to increase effectiveness.
- Be happy stepping up to meet goals with a sense of urgency and excitement.
- 3+ years of social media and campaign management, performance marketing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency).
- Working knowledge of social media analytics and publishing tools.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Full understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Experience with managing editorial calendars.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age