Sr. Technical Recruiter
Santa Monica, CA
HR / Recruiting
Ring is hiring a full-time in-house Senior Technical Recruiter to join a rapidly growing team. This role will be responsible for hiring positions across several departments and locations. This individual would describe themselves as passionate, tenacious, confident, self-driven, creative and fast. This individual will work closely with our existing recruiting team to continue to evolve and refine our recruiting practices.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation
- Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
- Conduct prescreening interviews and coordinate onsite interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and staff
- Engage hiring managers and interviewers to great candidate experience
- Conduct interview debriefs and drive hiring decisions
- Write job descriptions more compelling than this one
- Ask questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged and challenged; Think outside the box!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting across various departments and companies with a strong focus on Engineering, Marketing and Design hires
- Strong sourcing, interviewing and closing skills
- Able to come up with creative hiring strategies and execute within deadlines
- Must have strong EQ and able to adapt quickly
- Solid understanding of how to recruit multiple disparate positions simultaneously
- Tact, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matter
- Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems
- Highly organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Able to work independently and communicate with all organizational levels
- Team player at heart
- Possess a deep sense of urgency and ownership
- Startup experience is a highly preferred
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.