Sales Strategy Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Working as an integral part of the Sales & Channel Team, this role will support the company’s objectives by delivering strategic business insights to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness. The Sales Strategy Analyst will utilize POS data and other data sources to deliver sales reporting, promotional analysis, and identify business opportunities. The analyst will extract data, prepare the data for presentations, apply critical thinking, make recommendations, and lead strategic conversations that will enhance the business moving forward.
- Drive strategic decision-making through deep understanding and analysis of various sales data sets (sell-in, sell-through, inventory, etc.)
- Monitor attainment to business plans and forecasts to ensure all sales goals are met or surpassed.
- Collaborate with various internal departments and teams to provide analytic support to measure promotional activity and determine effectiveness to drive future recommendations and strategies.
- Perform POS and Inventory data analysis to provide insights into category growth and channel marketing performance and assist sales team in making decisions based on these learnings.
- Determine opportunities to grow the business through new, untapped channels.
- Identify & analyze large amounts of information from multiple sources to identify customer profiles & trends.
- Conduct analysis and assist in planning new launches.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to monitor and quantify the impact of decisions made and help improve future Sales initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large amounts of data for the purpose of providing actionable recommendations and presenting data in an understandable format.
- 2+ years of experience developing and presenting proposals for change.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Ability to sustain high accuracy and work performance.
- Technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, self-prioritizing work load in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Strong comprehension and problem-solving skills.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.