Program Manager - Administrative
Santa Monica, CA
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
We are looking for a full-time program manager to support our Administrative Operations team. You will be working with our Head of Admin Ops to facilitate administrative systems integration and feature launches, identify administrative programs for quality and operational efficiency, and lead change management initiatives.
You will work closely with legal, finance, facilities, IT, HR, and operations to drive efficiency, process improvement, and ensure the effective support of initiatives.
You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
The Program Manager is responsible for creating the project plan, schedule, and key milestones. You will work with the stakeholders to drive project outcomes and deliver on agreed-to project requirements.
- Plan and execute the efficient delivery of projects in relation to facilities, administration, travel, executive assistance, etc.
- Ensure projects remain on track and communicating frequently with key stakeholders on progress and blockers
- Identify and lead programs for quality & operational efficiency improvements to drive cost savings across multiple business units
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional project meetings. Lead milestone reviews & present project status
- Keep program artifacts up to date and manage project document repository
- Assist with policies & procedure development and rollout
- Perform additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
- Travel 10-20% of the time
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role (Facilities, Office, Recruiting, Administration, HR)
- Experience with leading 3rd party teams and working with outside vendors
- Experience in leading large scale organization change
- Experience with procedure development and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Experience with MS Suite/ GSuite/ MAC and PCskills
- BA in administration or related fields
- Upholds a high standard of integrity and discretion and tactfully handles high-level confidential matter
- Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-pace environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage project/task prioritization, project planning, and schedule development
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with little to none supervision
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups
- Strong written and verbal communication
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.