Neighbour Advocate - UK
*** Please use the following link to apply: https://jobfinder.amazon.com/job/824417 ***
Ring is looking for a highly creative, data-driven, customer-obsessed Neighbour Advocate - UK to own and manage highly escalated customer reviews across the United Kingdom. This role will “bleed orange and blue” with the understanding that positive customer experiences and our products are the keys to our future. If your personal mission is to turn each and every customer’s experience into a fantastic one, then this is the role for you.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns, communications, and features that delight and retain customers. This position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This person will ensure that every Ring customer is properly nurtured throughout their member lifecycle.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. You will be creative and an analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service
- Continuously manage and nurture dedicated product reviews on Amazon in the United Kingdom & other local Big-Box retail sites
- Respond publicly to customer reviews, providing technical insights and recommendations while protecting our Brand
- Provide exceptional technical assistance and customer service for highly escalated challenges with care and commitment to improve our reviewers’ overall satisfaction with Ring
- Regularly identify and report on review trends and share with the appropriate departments
- Identify and escalate system errors and other technical issues
- Collaborate with the Customer Satisfaction Manager on strategies to increase reviewer engagement and maintain high levels of community retention
- Effectively turn customers into brand advocates
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- You have a minimum of 2-year experience in a customer service role. Technical Support experience is strongly preferred
- You are native English and master empathetic written and verbal communication skills
- You are a de-escalation problem solver who is able to think outside the box
- You are a highly motivated listener who can quickly identify customers’ needs
- You have a thick-skinned mentality with a dash of assertiveness
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.