HR / Recruiting
As innovative as our devices, we are seeking an equally innovative, driven, and organized HR Assistant to be a part of our rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. The HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role, providing Human Resources support to our CS centers by supporting the HR and Operations team as well as the Community Support (CS) center team members as the front-line HR representative. This opportunity will be both a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a high-performing contributor who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Possessing an innate sense of curiosity to drive an environment of continuous process-improvement, fueled by your passion for providing the highest quality of service and support, you will apply your HR experience and discernment to execute our people initiatives, providing unmatched internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence.
This role may require travel throughout the Phoenix metro area and may support more than one location, including remote team members.
Ring Community Support centers operate 24/7 and work schedules may change due to business needs.
- Partner with myriad internal teams to execute a world-class on-boarding/off-boarding experience
- Own electronic personnel files and data management for a high-volume contact center, ensuring data integrity in HRIS (PeopleSoft) and other people related systems
- Serve as the HR first point of contact, liaising with team members, their leaders, and cross-functional teams to respond to and facilitate resolution of HR-related matters, including LOA, ADAAA, and ER (via any combination of walk-ins, emails, phone calls)
- Performs ongoing education of team members on use of self-service tools, the Employee Resource Center (ERC), corporate intranet & wiki as additional sources of information
- Perform intake of employee relations matters, including witness statements for investigations, partnering appropriately with HRBP and/or operations leaders
- Process termination in HRIS, owning the process through completion
- Partner with managers to provide initial response to unemployment claims
- Partners with training team to deliver and track required compliance and HR trainings
- Utilizing a combination of internal tools, including Excel (including charts, pivots, and filters), construct reports on general HR activity
- Documents processes, creates trouble ticket quick links & dashboards for HR team
- Identifies and resolves matters in a timely manner - gathers appropriate data, analyzes information and recommends solutions
- Partners with Amazon’s Regional Workers’ Compensation Manager to track and manage employee WC claims
- All other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years’ relevant human resources/administrative experience with proven ability in a client-facing role
- Able to work up to 10-hour work days with or without reasonable accommodation in an office environment
- Advanced ability to quickly learn and operate new software and technology tools
- Exceptional oral and written communication and social skills: displaying perseverance, humor, and passion for the customer
- Incontestable organization and time management with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail: accuracy is essential
- An owner of your role, you are proactive, resourceful and take initiative to deliver exceptional results along with the ability to identify problems and drive solutions
- Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
- Ability to operate in a very dynamic, quickly-changing, and highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee matters
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation