Video Editor / Motion Designer
Marketing – Marketing
** Please use the following link to apply: https://jobfinder.amazon.com/job/1021444 ***
Ring is looking for a motivated, experienced and highly organized junior editor, to join our fast-growing content creation department in Amsterdam. The right person for the role has a combination of excellent organizational skills with a creative mindset, able to constantly see new opportunities for content creation within the brand.
The ideal candidate is both a highly organized and efficient Adobe Premiere editor and a capable motion graphics designer. This person will be responsible for helping the content team catalogue a large folio of existing projects, while acting as the first point of contact for any new content requests from the team. You will be responsible for ensuring that external freelancers structure their projects to the same exacting organizational standards as yours. The role requires you to be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and often with pressured deadlines.
Joining a small, scaling content team at Ring, based in Amsterdam, there is definite scope to grow your roles and responsibilities.
- You will help create multiple digital films across varied styles and formats.
- You’ll reversion large-scale content films and TVCs for social media platforms.
- You will be responsible for the localization of existing films for multiple European territories, including subtitling and re-voicing films into multiple European languages in Adobe Premiere, as well as updating existing motion graphics sequences in After Effects.
- Editing short-form documentary style testimonials and product demonstrations, working with multiple European languages.
- Cataloging existing video assets and helping establish a European content database.
- Helping to define a best-practice guidelines and ensuring external freelancers uphold those best practices.
- You will take responsibility for the consistency and accuracy of all edit work produced in-house and out of house and ensure all work produced is of a high quality in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Participation in the creative process, offering ideas and creative suggestions about new potential digital projects
- 3+ years experience industry experience editing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Da Vinci Resolve a plus.
- Experience working as part of a team within a structured environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English; proficiency in Dutch or German a plus.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and independent; thrives in a creative thinking environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to instill that discipline in external freelancers.
- Strong knowledge of post-production workflows.
- You will love learning new skills and constantly pushing the boundaries of your capabilities and responsibilities.
- Able to take the lead on projects and deliver results with limited resources often on pressured deadlines.
- You’re highly organised and can manage multiple projects at once, with experience delivering a high volume of accurate content under tight deadlines.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-moving environment, a team player with the ability to adapt to a broad range of projects with a proven ability to work well under pressure.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.