Creative Sourcer (Contract to Hire)
Santa Monica, CA
HR & Recruiting – HR / Recruiting
The Ring recruiting team is seeking a talented results oriented Creative Sourcing Recruiter to join our rapidly growing recruiting team. You will partner with recruiters and the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
You will be responsible for sourcing candidates for positions across all creative positions and locations. We are looking for someone who describes themselves as passionate, tenacious, confident, self-driven, creative and fast.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews with candidates, and demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
- Build and maintain an ongoing candidate pipeline to support hiring goals
- Ability to apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hackathons.
- 3+ years experience sourcing for creative professionals (Marketing, PR, Comm, Design, Production, etc.) working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
- Experience in a research capacity for passive candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience running sourcing events
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- Self-driven and ability to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment as well as working in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Ability thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Possesses passion for creative recruiting and providing amazing customer service
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.