Program Coordinator (Beta)
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
Ring’s is looking for an enthusiastic Program Coordinator. You will join Product Validation Program support our product team in delivering highly successful Alpha/Beta/Field tests to bring products to market.
- Oversee tester onboarding to beta testing project & participation.
- Ensure testers have the necessary equipment and are capable of assisting against our testing initiatives.
- Support testers in active projects who are experiencing issues with the test device/app against our products in the Alpha, Beta and even Field (market) stages of their life cycle testers may encounter issues.
- Assist testers identify issues found while testing and escalate if needed.
- Manage the feedback submitted by testers, whether that be bug submissions, suggestions, discussion forum topics or journal entries. This is a crucial part of the job as the success of the project is dependent on the feedback coming in and circulating through the organization.
- Review feedback to identify trends.
- Draft and submit reports to UX Researchers and Project Managers for further analysis, but are encouraged to do this analytical work themselves.
- Bachelor Degree in technical field or equivalent experience in project management.
- 1+ year of experience in Project Coordinator or Manager role.
- 1+ year of experience in technical troubleshooting.
- Experience interacting with customers verbally and digitally.
- Experience creating public facing communications.
- Experience working with various stakeholder teams (product, engineering, marketing and design).
- Prior experience in product quality, testing software and hardware products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data analytics, reporting results and identifying trends.
- Experience running multiple projects at the same time while maintaining test schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Project Management tools (Monday, JIRA, Microsoft Project).
- Adaptable and willing to wear whichever hat that gets the job done.
- Impeccable organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the Centercode platform, JIRA, and G Suite.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation