Channel Marketing Manager- Emerging Hardware
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of customer, brand, category, and product strategies within a retail environment while working with the Channel Marketing, Go to Market, and Sales teams to execute plans to drive sell-through and adoption of our emerging hardware products.
- Partner with product marketing and sales teams to develop initiatives that drive the business at retail through assortment strategies, marketing programs, and promotional ideas in support of our emerging hardware business.
- Own the account planning from a retail marketing perspective, building programs to drive consideration, conversion, and education.
- Manage multiple customer-facing projects including briefing for display fixtures and driving projects to completion while ensuring they are on time and within budget in partnership with the Visual Merchandising team.
- Develop high quality presentations with strong articulation of ideas that address customer needs and leverage data to support fact-based selling and product sell-in strategies.
- Support GTM product initiatives (i.e. launches, product, and transitions) through execution at retail.
- Support brand strategy by working with internal departments and external partners to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity with all constituents.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in all aspects of managing the customer, category, and team members. Promote teamwork and collaboration, show initiative, and act independently to successfully manage customer and category issues with a bias for action.
- 3+ years of marketing, brand or channel management or consumer products experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and/or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Cross-team coordination, project management, customer-facing skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.