Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Community Support / Call Center
Ring, an Amazon company, is committed to our mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods and this mission is supported by providing outstanding customer service and sales support for our neighbors (customers). Ring employees provide support for our neighbors and we also partner with a world-class global network of strategic partners to support neighbors. Our growing community support network includes sites that specialize in technical support as well as sites that specialize in consultative sales.
Ring seeks a Vendor Manager to join our Community Support Operations team. The Vendor Manager will be responsible for managing multiple vendor relationships. This person will coordinate communication and support for our vendor partners and be involved with all aspects of their service delivery. This includes program launch and execution, ensuring the attainment of operational and quality targets as well as service levels, and driving and managing the alignment of outsourcing strategies.
- Oversee relationship with multiple assigned global external vendor(s) in accordance with defined key performance and quality metrics
- Responsible for fostering a neighbor obsessed culture at the vendor site(s) and drive the appropriate related priorities
- Serve as communication hub between Ring and the vendor by providing vendor with direction, updates, and access to required tools as well as soliciting feedback, recommendations, and innovation from the vendor
- Analyze and report out on partner performance across all defined metrics and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes
- Work with partners to improve performance through creative process improvement, implementation of new strategies, prioritization of learning and development, and mastery of Ring tools
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners and provide performance summary analysis; perform gap analysis to ensure partners have tools, processes, trainings, and the empowerment to deliver expected neighbor experience
- Partner with Ring international resources to ensure support is localized for the neighbor’s country of origin.
- Work with various Ring departments to ensure consistency and alignment
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure ongoing success
- Ensure vendor performance is aligned with Ring’s strategic goals and priorities
- Research all quality issues inclusive of reviewing calls, chats, and emails on a regular basis and provide constructive feedback to vendor contacts
- Be responsible for the onboarding of new vendors
- Audit and reconcile vendor invoices
- Ensure familiarity with all contract terms with Vendors and ensure that performance is in alignment with terms
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5 years of contact center operations management experience
- 2 + years of people management experience
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Experience in solution development with business data analytics
- Some domestic and international travel required
- Demonstrated professional knowledge of contact center operations metrics, performance triggers, and workforce management
- Familiarity with contact center technology and compliance is preferred
- Experience with support operations for technical products
- Formal project management certification
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization with operations located in multiple countries with varying cultural dynamics
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercise good judgement and sound decision-making skills
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Alarm. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.