Sales Operations Specialist - Ring EU
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
*** Please use the following link to apply: https://jobfinder.amazon.com/job/1024158 ***
Ring is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join the Commercial Operations team, based in Amsterdam, reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations, Europe. The Commercial Operations team is responsible for order fulfillment in the EMEA region and serves as the main window to B2B customers and sales agents in EMEA.
This role will assist the local sales in a number of countries, communicating with multiple stakeholders, including customers, local sales teams and logistics service providers.
The successful candidate will be an all-round sales operations specialist, to mainly serve the UK, France and Germany. Local language knowledge is a plus, but not a must.
- Communication with customers and local sales teams, regarding product availability requests, order intake, order confirmation, status and shipment updates, etc.
- Order processing and managing order books, checking all data is correct e.g. pricing, availability check, master data, conditions, pallet size, shipping instructions.
- Follow up on logistics and invoicing, ensuring all documents are provided and special requirements are dealt with
- Taking care of order book management and backorder and allocation management, working with internal teams to ensure alignment and prioritization
- Communication with logistics service providers (warehousing and transport) regarding shipment execution, specific customer requirements and delivery appointments
- Supporting sales support customer inquiries and processes
- Backup for additional countries and tasks within the team
- Internal liaison with other departments and office locations where required
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in French and/or German a plus
- Demonstrated experience in a logistics, customer service or order administration role
- Educational background within logistics or operations
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Ability to perform tasks independently, cooperate with multiple stakeholders at all levels and seek additional input where needed
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while remaining detail oriented and solving problems under tight deadline
- Customer-friendly team player who can demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.