Sr. Product Manager of Billing
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
The Sr. Product Owner of Billing platform will be responsible for all recurring payments processing for Ring Protect Plans. This role will lead and execute the business rules around payment processing based on KPIs and best practices. The Product Owner will also be responsible for scaling internationally. Lastly, this role also includes supporting payments via Customer service portal and CS tools.
- Taking high level direction and turn a strategic plan into a tactical plan
- Working with stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and agree upon requirements
- Defining problem spaces/opportunities, writing detailed product specs, scoping efforts, maintaining documentation, and managing a cross-functional team to deliver against those requests
- Creating and prioritizing a backlog of requirements with input from all stakeholders
- Continuously evaluating the competitive landscape and critically thinking about how others’ strategies may or may not fit into our own
- Identifying key performance indicators, striving for improvement, and communicating progress
- Domain and technical expertise in subscriptions, billing, or payments
- Managed a product roadmap by quarter and year
- 5+ years of work experience as a software Product Manager
- Must be familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with external stakeholders and vendors
- Stakeholder management: must be able to communicate with all levels, from PR to community support, BI, data management, developers, security, legal, C-levels, et al. through
- MBA preferred
- Ability to travel to Seattle, Washington
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools
- Ability to tactfully repurpose/reject ideas when proposed with suboptimal solutions
- Leadership. Getting others to work with you when they don’t work for you. Building consensus amongst stakeholders
- Continuous growth mindset. Willing to learn new skills/different areas of the business/how the product fits into the bigger picture, etc.
- Demonstrated examples of leading a project from start to completion
- Demonstrated examples of setting, managing and improving business KPIs
- Critical thinking & decision making
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age