Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
The Neighborhoods team here at Ring is looking for a highly creative, data-driven, customer-obsessed marketing manager to drive the communications strategy for the law enforcement division of Neighbors by Ring. You will leverage email drive growth, improve retention, increase engagement, and deliver features that delight our law enforcement users. Our ideal candidate has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns and communications.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on our law enforcement users of the Neighbors app. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
You will have extensive experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation. You have an eye for great creative and copy, coupled with excellent user instincts. You will relentlessly innovate on behalf of our law enforcement users, and actively participate in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration within your team.
- Focusing on the Neighbors for law enforcement community, lead the strategy, testing and optimization of email campaigns.
- Develop and implement on-boarding and engagement strategies based on insights from analytics and modeling.
- Use data and customer insights to lead the development of comprehensive strategies that achieve activation and engagement goals, while working across Marketing, Product, Analytics/Data Science, Design and Engineering.
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to on-boarding, engagement, retention, and churn
- Develop robust test and learn strategies that guide optimization of programs.
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations.
- Establish a high bar for marketing creative and copy; serve as an internal thought leader for global teams.
- 5+ years of professional experience in email marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class user experiences
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools.
- Knowledge of mobile app eco-system, hardware, and operating systems
Ring launched the Neighbors app as a public safety communication tool that allows users to view and share real-time crime and safety alerts with their neighbors. Anyone with an iOS or Android device can download Neighbors and use the app to: view neighborhood activity; share crime and safety-related videos, photos and text-based posts; and receive real-time safety alerts from your neighbors, local law enforcement and the Ring team.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.