Sr. Motion Graphics Designer
Santa Monica, CA
Creative / Design
Ring seeks a talented Senior Motion Graphics Designer, with editing and compositing experience, to join our Video team. The candidate will work directly with CDs, Producers, Art Directors and other Designers to assist in the design and video production process. Typical projects range from UI/UX demo animation to social media titles and supers, as well as Broadcast TV marketing and promos.
** CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A DEMO REEL TO BE CONSIDERED **
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualize, design and animate work for a wide variety of time-sensitive projects.
- Juggle a large volume of projects with competing deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and interact well with producers, team members, and supervisors over multiple departments.
- Reliable file organization for collaboration and/or transportation of assets between animators.
What You Have
- Demo Reel of previous motion design work is a must
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment
- Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment
- Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or comparable field experience is encouraged
- Experience with Rotoscoping and VFX Compositing
- Sound Editing Experience using Adobe Audition is nice to have but not required
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.