Marketing Operations Manager (Key by Amazon)
Santa Monica, CA
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space.
The Key by Amazon group is currently seeking a hungry and passionate Marketing Operations Manager to join our team in Santa Monica. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing an operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, community outreach campaigns, and creative asset production. You are a nimble, entrepreneurial marketing operations expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will play a key role in increasing efficiencies and scaling the business. You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
- Manage all planning, production, execution of Key marketing campaign timelines and project deliverables.
- Support community outreach programs and keep track of marketing initiatives and be willing to take on other projects as assigned.
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing, production, and customer support teams, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and deliverables.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns individually and as part of a team and manage workflows.
- Monitor feedback from the marketing and community team to improve process and promote efficiency.
- Be organized and comfortable juggling many things at once and take pride in detail, organization, and analysis.
- Be happy stepping up to meet goals with a sense of urgency and excitement.
- 3+ years of project management experience with a creative/digital/content/production/ background.
- A team player who can work side-by-side with other marketers.
- Quick learner, critical thinker, analytical and problem solver, willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- Have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous and scrappy environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself, your managers, and associates and meet it.
- Eager to learn about different types of marketing campaigns and offer help.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age