Software Development Engineer
Engineering / Software
Ring is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our Engineering team in Malvern, PA. You will design and develop web applications for next generation connected consumer electronic devices.
- 2+ years of experience with web architectures and services (HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with web UI design principles, patterns, and best practices including automated unit testing and integration testing
- 2+ years of experience designing and writing responsive web applications
- 2+ years of experience using Git other source control tools
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Java or C++
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation