Sr. CRM Marketing Manager - Neighbors
Santa Monica, CA
The Neighborhoods team here at Ring is looking for a highly creative, data-driven, customer-obsessed marketing manager to lead the communications strategy for the Neighbors by Ring community. You will leverage email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messaging to drive growth, improve retention, increase engagement, and deliver features that delight our users. Our ideal candidate has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns and communications.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
You will have extensive experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation. You have an eye for great creative and copy, coupled with excellent customer instincts. You will relentlessly innovate on behalf of customers, and actively participate in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration within your team.
You will be a seasoned professional with a track record of translating top-level business objectives into strategies, and driving tangible growth through marketing improvements. Metrics driven, this position requires an experienced eye toward goal-setting and is someone that can analyze large volumes of data and can make key business decisions in a fast-paced environment. You will also have a track record of driving results on KPIs in a complex business environment.
- Focusing on the Neighbors community, lead the strategy, testing and optimization of multiple channels including email, push notifications, SMS and in-app messages.
- Leverage communications to improve the retention of Neighbors users.
- Drive growth of the Neighbors community by delivering engaging, and shareable content, increasing participation in the referral program and improving the activation of Ring device owners.
- Develop and implement on-boarding and engagement strategies based on insights from analytics and modeling.
- Use data and customer insights to lead the development of comprehensive strategies that achieve activation and engagement goals, while working across Marketing, Product, Analytics/Data Science, Design and Engineering.
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to on-boarding, engagement, retention, and churn
- Monitor and analyze campaign results across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- Develop robust test and learn strategies that guide optimization of programs.
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations.
- Establish a high bar for marketing creative and copy; serve as an internal thought leader for global teams.
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Experience with engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle
- MBA or graduate degree
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at marcomm through the eyes of the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
- Loyalty and retention marketing experience in a membership model business
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools.
- Knowledge of mobile app eco-system, hardware, and operating systems
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age