Ring Retail - Store Manager
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
As a member of the Ring field leadership team, the Store Manager is responsible for creating the conditions for success in all aspects of the store’s business, including: sourcing, selecting and developing all team members; executing store strategy to deliver sales results; and achieving key business goals. The Store Manager shares the vision for the store, communicating in a way that each employee is clear on their contribution to the store’s success.
- Business Results: Consistently inspires team to achieve results and perform at a high level. Knows the competition and market trends to positively impact business. Drives productivity of the team. Monitors labor to maximize productivity, optimize traffic and achieve sales goals. Leads implementation of product placement, marketing and promotional strategies. Creates strategies and processes that deliver results.
- Customer Centric: Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers. Establishes effective relationships to build brand loyalty. Fosters a healthy and productive environment where employees can maximize their potential. Ensures the team executed operational excellence through a customer centric mindset.
- Ring Leader: Knowledgeable and passionate about Ring, our customer and our product. Represents the brand, understands the competitors and drives excellent tenant and community relationships. Upholds high quality store experiences for the internal and external customer.
- Builds Highly Productive Teams: Sources, selects and develops high potential talent, effectively assessing for skill and cultural fit. Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback. Teaches and trains leaders to build skill.
- Accountable: Holds team and self-accountable to all Ring Inc. standards of performance. Ensures compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State and Ring Inc. employment requirements.
- 3+ years of retail management experience
- 1+ years of experience with Ring products, iOS and Android operating system, and general home networking experience
- Knowledgeable about current Ring products and similar products in the market
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Communicates effectively
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
- Basic business acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner integrations to positively impact business
- Expert knowledge of Ring products
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.