Ring Retail Store – Sales Associate
Mall of America – Bloomington, MN
Sales / Biz Dev
As a Sales Associate on the Ring field team, the Sales Associate generates sales and cultivates customer loyalty by ensuring customer relationships are created and maintained while ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. Sales Associates are responsible for creating a positive customer experience for neighbors as they learn, shop and get support for their Ring devices and are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by a member of the leadership team or as needed.
- Customer Centric: Engage customers by assessing their needs and offering assistance whenever needed. Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied.
- Ring Leader: Represents the brand and passionate about Ring, our customer and our product. Knowledgeable about the competition, partner integrations and an expert on every current Ring product to positively impact business. Provide technical support and help navigate troubleshooting questions and issues.
- Accountable: Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store.
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Flexible with your schedule. Work hours will be based on business needs, including evenings and weekends
- Tech savvy. Experience with Ring products, iOS and Android operating system, and general home networking experience
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Customer focused
- Must have a team-player mentality
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.