Santa Monica, CA
Creative / Design
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that's accessible to everyone.
Our marketing team is looking for an exceptional individual to join our design function as a multimedia producer to work with the creative, marketing, and operations teams on a variety of projects across a spectrum of channels and formats.
This newly formed position will be responsible for delivering on a high volume of design assets, digit content, video, ensuring compliance to corporate policy, overall adherence to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. Multimedia producers are responsible for telling stories using video and still photography, video and audio editing, Web design, graphic arts and animation, and interactive media. Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.
The ideal candidate will have deep digital and multimedia experience, a background in production, a proven track record of creating best practices for creative/production teams, strong cross-cultural communications and the ability to prioritize and problem solve on a daily basis.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
- Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- On-board and manage external vendor resources
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting
- Uphold standards and best practices methods
- 5+ years of professional experience as a photo, social, print producer, or similar role with creative agency, design studio, in-house studio, or production company
- Bachelor's degree is required or 7+ years equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of video/photo production process
- Deep familiarity with web design and development.
- Knowledge of typographic principles, illustration, prototyping, multimedia skills, and design
- Knowledge of design and brand principles
- The ideal candidate will have experience with branding, technology, marketing, and digital content channels
- Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools
- Ability to work effectively with a team and do whatever needs to be done
- Working knowledge of design production software for both Mac and PC platforms
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills and ability to positively influence change through inspirational design, solid rationale, supporting data and diplomacy
- Experience working with technical teams to deliver high quality designs
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX Design
- Brand and identity development
- Samples that include user interfaces, iconography, and illustration.
- Experience with motion design and illustration a plus
- Ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders and execute accordingly and autonomously
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to deliver compelling, customer-focused experiences
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong listening, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with creative team members, creative leads and senior leadership
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation