Community Partnership Associate
Santa Monica, CA
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
Would you like to be a part of a new team focused on leveraging Ring’s innovative technology to make communities safer? Do you want to work with influential community members in an effort to drive crime reduction?
As a Community Partnerships Associate for our Neighbors team, you will directly impact public safety practices. You will have the opportunity to reshape how communities engage with each other and local government. Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, generating new leads through prospecting, attending and staffing industry trade shows, and identifying sales opportunities resulting from existing accounts. The ideal candidate will possess a sales background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads, as well as interact with either B2B accounts and/or local municipalities. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and be customer obsessed.
- Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests
- Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target list in Salesforce.com
- Formalize unique and innovative sales processes into consistent workflows
- Educate accounts around our various community focused products and services
- Uncover additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Conduct initial remote on-boarding and training of accounts
- Identify and train all stakeholders within the account to ensure optimal engagement post on-boarding
- 20-30% travel
- 2+ years of technology related sales as an inside sales representative
- Experience engaging with prospective accounts, running remote sales presentations and identifying new revenue opportunities amongst existing accounts
- Experience training and on-boarding complex new accounts
- Participation in account planning, sales strategy meetings, as well as product feedback and enhancement brainstorming sessions
- Proven record of closing accounts via webinars and/or remote demonstrations of a product or service
- Ability to work independently to drive new sales opportunities as well as develop scalable solutions for driving new business and optimizing existing accounts
- Capacity to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written and sales communication skills
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.