Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Community Support / Call Center
As a Neighborhood Watch Real-Time Analyst (or Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst) you will be responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Prepare intraday reports on staff attendance and aux codes.
- Manage agent call-in line and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Ensure hours are accurately accumulated and maintained.
- Process real-time, same day management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/trainings, etc.).
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures.
- Recommend overtime or downtime based on day of performance.
- Maintain constant communication with Workforce Management team to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Manage intraday service level acceptable goals.
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedules for call center associates.
- Initiate escalation procedures when KPI thresholds are exceeded.
- Manage associate call-in line and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections.
- Recommend overtime or downtime based on day of performance
- Provide day of impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages, and other unplanned events.
- Approve real-time request for offline events.
- Provide leadership teams with timely, accurate reports on intraday performance and impacts.
Do You Have What It Takes:
- 1 year of experience working in a workforce management team/environment
- 1 year of experience working with workforce management software (Aspect preferred) and call center ACD software (Avaya, Amazon Connect, Genesys, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis
- Proficient with time management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively / detail-oriented
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new information quickly, work independently, and take initiative
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all HR & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.