Senior Channel Marketing Manager – Europe
**PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/756803/senior-channel-marketing-manager-europe
Ring is seeking a Sr. Channel Marketing Manager to support our business in Europe. You will drive all aspects of building a long term mutually successful business for Ring and our retail partners. This position requires more than just the ability to execute against existing and traditional channel marketing programs. This role will be responsible for the total life-cycle of strategic channel marketing programs—collaborating with stakeholders to identify new opportunities, developing strategies, designing programs, and then executing, measuring, and evaluating them against agreed upon business goals and objectives. The CMM is a leader who will maintain high standards in all aspects of planning and execution to ensure programs are driven to completion across key market segments in Europe.
- Ownership for the strategic account planning process, objectives and achievement, enabling the sales team to perform
- Planning execution of channel marketing programs from development to execution at retail to support our key growth retailers to achieve their sales-out results
- Lead the efforts to evaluate effectiveness and profitability of programs. Distill broad concepts and business strategies into structured channel marketing plans. Track results derive actionable insights from resulting data, and quantify meaningful impact.
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships with key retailer marketing contacts, vendors, and 3rd party merchandising providers
- Provide thought leadership for channel strategy and promotional planning, while working with the relevant teams. Ensure programs will grow market segment share, develop our sales channels, and deliver continuous learning and improvements in Ring promotional effectiveness
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to plan and execute the product launch plans and ensure winning and locally relevant product launches across key European market segments.
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into winning shopper experience and actionable plans that deliver on the retailer partner objectives
- Organize participation in key retailer events
- The CMM owns the retail experience from a product, category, training, visual, and brand development perspective
- 7+ years of experience building and managing retail marketing programs
- 4+ years leading a team of internal and / or external marketing professionals
- Experience working with multiple top European retailers, such as Dixons, Media-Saturn, Elkjop, FNAC/Darty, Boulanger, Leroy-Merlin, Hornbach, Argos, John Lewis
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and influence stakeholders outside of immediate team
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in at least one other EU language (German preferred)
- Good analytical, Excel, and advanced presentation skills
- Self-starter with enthusiastic approach, highly results driven
- Ability to travel approx. 1 week per month
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age