Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring is looking for an experienced producer/on-camera host for the Marketing team to research, develop, produce, write and present regular branded video content for Ring's various digital platforms and marketing channels.
A successful candidate will be an excellent storyteller who is able to generate fresh story ideas, develop them into engaging narratives and deliver them on camera in a clear, concise, approachable yet authoritative tone.
Candidates who have a dynamic personality, are able to think quickly on their feet and deliver compelling content whether pre-scripted or ad-libbed will excel in this unique role that will serve as a public face and voice for the Ring brand.
- Select the stories and topics to include in the videos.
- Research additional information.
- Conduct on-camera, live video or phone interviews to gather more details.
- Write voiceover and on-camera scripts.
- Coordinate production with in-house and out-of-house production resources.
- Present on camera, in studio, or in the field.
- Oversee edit revisions and approval process with the marketing and legal teams.
- Coordinate the production of creative assets with the creative team.
- 5+ years of on-camera experience at a traditional or digital media organization or branded content studio.
- 5+ years of experience producing video content at a traditional or digital media organization or branded content studio.
- Demo reel with examples of on-camera work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media studies or film/TV production.
- In-depth knowledge of every step of content production process.
- Hands-on video production skills - filming, editing.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Strong sense of what makes a good story.
- Ability to come up with and articulate engaging narratives both in scripted and ad-libbed formats.
- Ability to produce large volume of content in a fast-paced environment on strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with various digital video and multimedia genres and platforms.
- Experience producing branded or sponsored content.
- Experience growing a brand’s audience through engaging posts and commentary on social media.
- Understanding of marketing, branding and messaging principles.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.