Executive Assistant, Marketing
Santa Monica, CA
We are looking for a full-time executive assistant to support our executive team. You will be supporting our CRO and CMO. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
- Demonstrates an understanding of other managers' needs, preferences and schedules in order to provide support when primary assistant is out of the office. Is also proactive with an ability to anticipate needs.
- Identifies opportunities to improve work processes/flow to leverage own and department's workload. Keeps abreast of internal administrative policies, practices and guidelines
- Responds to internal and external queries concerning guidelines, procedures or operations.
- Aids in the management of calendars: Plans, negotiates, and schedules meetings to accommodate managers and others. Uses discretion and judgment to determine priority of meetings.
- Coordinates meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedules meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Drafts, collects and distributes supporting documentation.
- Manages complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Prepares presentation materials for meetings and executive forums. Works with associates in other departments to gather data and trend information.
- Creates and maintains lists, files and databases to enhance efficiency and productivity. Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
- Uses knowledge of the function and manager's role to independently resolve issues for managers, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate.
- Utilizes time management and organizational skills to juggle responsibilities and strategize on efficiency and priority.
- Ability to grasp a high-level overview of charges’ teams in order to make confident decisions regarding operations (eg. Space planning, off-sites/events, facility and admin needs).
- Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- 3+ year of experience in an administrative role supporting multiple people
- Confident communicator (written and oral) skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Experienced use of MS Suite/ GSuite
- Proficient MAC and PC skills
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines
- AA Degree, BA/BS Degree
- Upholds a high standard of integrity and discretion and tactfully handles high-level confidential matter
- Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-pace environment
- Work experience in tech, entertainment, or marketing/advertising fields
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with little to none supervision
- Sense of humor
- Great work ethic accompanied by get-it-done attitude
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.